The electrophysiology lab is equipped with :
- 4 training setup for behaving monkeys interacting with a touch screen video monitor, and equipped with 4 infrared eye tracking systems 240Hz (Iscan®, USA).
- 1 mock scan behavioral training setup for training in fMRI-like environment.
- 4 Crist® liquid reward delivery system + 1 Crist® pressure controlled delivery system
- Behavioral monitoring software: Cortex NIH and EventIDE®.
- 1 high-speed video camera synchronized with AlphaLab SNR®.
- 4 monkey chairs standard position, 1 monkey chair Sphinx position (fMRI)
- 3 of these setups are equipped with multichannels electrophysiology systems for single unit and local field/ECoG recordings:
- Blackrock Cerebus® 64 channels
- AlphaOmega SNR® 32 channels
- AlphaOmega AlphaLab® 32 channels
Single unit recording systems include 2 FlexMT® AlphaOmega micromanipulator, 3 AlphaOmega EPS® microdrivers - possibility to use laminar electrodes.